Nov 20, 2011

MUUSIC!

Assalamualaikum, hello everyone! Today I dont feel like doing anyhing..
I just want to lay on my bed..
Haha, as you can see, I am very relaxed today..
-cool- |8

Thats right, you get what i'm saying? haha...
straight to he point... Ive been a little emotional lately and it's quite bothering me...
when i say emotional i meant
various emotions..
and i somehow over came it wiiiiiiiiith...

music
Funny actually.. DO you feel me brother??
reader: youre insane
me: do i care??
(ITS MY BLOG FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!)

And that is called talking to yourself... say it again, taalkiing too yooure self.. get it?..
I am emotional.. huh... 
Lets continue!
I will always suite my emotions with a certain type or specific kind of song... examples!

Happy:



Sad

 


In love:



missing:




and i hear these songs all the time.. they soothe myself.. and always remind me to be patient and positive..
If not the lyrics, the rythm itself will help..
Its really amazing how music can effect a persons life that much..:D

WAIT!

there is this one music that tops of all of the above, I am not trying to be a show off or anything but, its for the better good of the people..

Its is........ al-QURAN...

It is undeniable that the quran will always be the best.. It has a kind of force that calms the human heart..

I love it and always will love it.. thats all for now..

GUDNITE!

1 comment:

  1. yeah da best music ever.. ^^


    btw nasran,mon tag anda. sesudi laa join ehh

    http://theall-one.blogspot.com/2011/12/segment-bloglist-were-students-of-sbp.html

    ReplyDelete

Music to my ears