Jun 1, 2012

Our priority

Assalamualaikum, hoho, long time no see.. I never thought I would be updating this blog ever again. BUT, inspiration came when I was looking up on my computer. hmm, I have so many ideas I wanted to share, but unfortunately, no time to type it down. *Note to self, make a to do list of things when I come home.:D

ITS ALIVE!

So, what was my inspiration?
What got me so excited to go on the computer just to update on this 'dead' blog?

Well, its something that I really, really disagree on.

MONEY is everything.

First of all, how did this topic come into mind? well, I had a little quarrel with somebody, he overheard my conversation with another somebody about the score A program. I was talking about how it did not really bring happiness and a satisfying life in a person. And he also overheard me saying,

"Orang yang buat Score A ni sebenarnya Tak de life. jumpe org sana sini, lepak smpai tgah mlm. Where is the joy in that?"

Then he got all worked up and started showing me all the millionaires of score A. Showing me all their success in life because of Score A and all their money, gadgets and houses and their wealth and all that. So then I told him, "Money is not everything in life"..

Then he started telling me that even going to mecca and going to the mosque needs money. Going to the toilet, eating food, everything needs money. Then I told him, that's true but still, "money is not everything". Then all of a sudden he challenged me to live in the hostel without money for a month. Then I told him, I can't do that, I need the money. hoho, and it goes on and on and on.

Here's the truth, money is "ESSENTIAL" for life. Let me repeat, ESSENTIAL. not a priority. Of course you need money, or else, I wouldn't be sitting here typing this post. Its essential for living, but it is not a priority of living. Everything we do is related to money, that is true and I am not denying that, but everyone nowadays is practically sprinting in life to become a millionaire and forget the joy and happiness in life.

Now what do you see? Imagine having tons of these? Then what comes up next in our mind?
GADGETS, IPHONE, CAR, HOUSE, CLOTHES, GOLD.
When there are better things to do.

For me, life is meaningless without doing the best things in life. For me, life is looking for knowledge. For the people who love to gain knowledge and learn from the wise, they will notice a really exciting kind of feeling when we learn new things. Dont you guys envy the people who know everything about everything? Dont you guys envy the happiness that not-so-millionaire people have?

To me, being rich is so all hard work, staying up late, missing out all the important things in life. I'm not denying the fact that money will really make our life more easier, but can you ensure that you will use your money for the better good? Can you ensure yourself that you will forever remember who gave that blessing?

hmm, if yes, then alhamdullilah:D

But still, pursuing your dreams of a millionaire but still not enjoying life is meaningless. To see someone undergo stress, thus making everybody's life a sorrow just seeing you like that is a pain. 

To see someone smile, is the best thing that anybody can ask for.

"24 jam diperuntukkan untuk setiap manusia. 8 jam untuk Allah, 8 jam untuk diri kita, dan 8 jam untuk kerja" 
~tanyalah uztazah 1 JUNE 2012~

Work for money to it's optimum, smile while doing that, remember your main priority in life,
LIFE is definitely ensured:D

Smile in whatever situation, it keeps you sane and alive:D
~nasran~







7 comments:

  1. yehh, money is everything


    weyy, translate weyy, aku lembabb laa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money might not be evertything but it is very important..u want to pursue knowledge n for that, u need money..the incovenient truth, thats the reality we r living in ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the truth that I will never deny. Just hope that people who pursue for MONEY, will always remember the true meaning of being on earth :). The reason why I post this post.

      Delete
  3. Agreed.
    Nice entry & I hope this small blog could change people's mindset telling money is not a priority.

    ReplyDelete

Music to my ears